We respect and protect
With the conviction that the best service we can offer our guests is the environment in which we live, we are committed to protecting it on a daily basis. Hotel Bellavista is a member of Qualità Parco product club, thanks to special protective measures adopted by the management.
Hotel Bellavista & Qualità Parco
For a long time now, the roof of our main building has been covered by many solar panels, and we use this formidable source of energy to heat the water in our showers. The coating that covers the hotel is 15 cm thick and avoids unnecessary heat loss. And what about water flow reducers for our faucets, which have saved us tens of thousands of cubic metres of water? And of the photocells in the bathrooms and corridors that allow us to drastically reduce our consumption of electricity?
These are the pillars on which our environmental protection policy is based. Additionally, in terms of catering, we have long embraced the zero-kilometre philosophy, and we aim to promote and serve local products, enhancing our menus with homemade produce. Many of the products served up at our tables are sown and grown in our ultra-modern greenhouse, where we always respect the nature’s innate cycle and construct menus around its rhythms.
Towards a greener form of tourism
- Daily use of local and homemade products in the restaurant;
- Solar panels (on almost all the space available on the roof);
- Computerised heating system (in 100% of the hotel);
- LED lights fitted in around 90% of the structure;
- Photocell lights for energy saving;
- We promote the considerate use of bath towels;
- Recycling of glass, plastic and paper;
- Use of certified Ecolabel toilet paper;
- Using of dispensers for washing dishes.
with hebs and vegetables.
We are very proud of offering our guests a way to recognise the importance
of fresh, genuine and uncontaminated ingredients.
Most of the herbs and vegetables found in the hotel buffet come from the nearby garden, where Giuseppe gathers fresh ingredients for cooking.